ECI provides supports to families with children from birth to three years old with delays in their development. Infants and toddlers learn from experiences and the people around them in their daily routines. We come to you and your child – providing support in the places where your child normally lives and plays, such as your home, childcare center, or other community settings. Our focus is to support your family within your daily lives.
Services available to children include:
- screenings and assessments, including hearing and vision
- specialized skills training
- physical, occupational, speech and language therapy
- activities to develop learning and eating skills
- activities to help social and emotional development
- assistive technology
- moving on to school or other services as needed at age 3 or when graduating from the program
- nutritional services
- supporting childcare or preschool teachers of enrolled children
Services available to families include:
- education and counseling
- coordination of needed social and health services
- access to support groups
We work with many insurers, state funding agencies, Medicaid, and other sources of funds. Whenever possible, LifePath offers services based on a sliding fee scale.
For more information about Early Childhood Intervention, call 972-562-0331. We have locations in McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Plano, Sherman, and Rockwall.