Looking to get involved? LifePath Systems offers a variety of exciting opportunities for volunteers. To apply, complete this form and email to Diane Kazlow, Director of Special Projects at email@example.com
Some examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- Office support – answering phones, assisting with mass mailings, making copies, filing, data entry, etc.
- Recreational activities for group home residents – birthday parties, holiday celebrations, game nights, etc.
- Yard work and office maintenance, such as planting flowers, repairing fences, painting, tree trimming, lawn maintenance, etc.
- Clinical volunteers for counseling and medical services (must meet specific licensing requirements)
- Local Outreach for Suicide Survivors (LOSS) Team – Outreach and support to suicide survivors from mental health professionals and/or other suicide survivors (must meet specific requirements)
All volunteers with direct client contact must be 18 years of age, have a HS diploma or GED, three references, pass a criminal background check and complete the center orientation.
LifePath Systems offers several options for students looking for a practicum or internship. All four of our divisions (Early Childhood Services, Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities, Behavioral Health, and Administration) have opportunities for both Bachelor and Master level students. Fill out our student application and return to Diane Kazlow, Director of Special Projects, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some examples of internship opportunities include:
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Early Childhood Development
- Social Work (Bachelor and Master)
- Business Administration
- Students interested in a practicum or internship will need to fill out this following application.
Planning and Network Advisory Committee (PNAC)
The Planning and Network Advisory Committee (PNAC) is appointed by LifePath’s Board of Trustees. The committee is composed of at least 9 members, 50% of whom are individuals receiving services or family members of individuals receiving services. PNAC is actively involved in the development of Consolidated Local Service Plan and Provider Network Development Plan. To apply for the Planning and Network Advisory Committee, please complete one of the applications below and return to Diane Kazlow, Director of Special Projects, at email@example.com
- Behavioral Health PNAC
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities PNAC